Welcome to YouthlyHub: Top Tips for Getting started on your Goals
Welcome to YouthlyHub.
Our beloved Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) advised us to utilise our ‘Youth before Old age ‘.
But how often do we remember this, to even begin recognizing the opportunities in our Youth! Blinded by the noise in life, we often get distracted & lose focus of the opportunities so closely meshed with the noise.
yHub is here to make you think about those opportunities & act on them wisely.
YouthlyHub is an online space where different (Day-to-day, Creative & Entrepreneurial) ”opportunities” will be explored in a Youth friendly manner; so the Muslim Youth (20s and 30s) can explicitly relate & benefit.
”Youthly” does not exist in the dictionary, but it has been added to the vocabulary on this site. Here, ‘Youthly’ simply means ”characteristic of young people in speech, thoughts & action”. So the topics explored will try to be balanced in addressing the needs of the Muslim youth – of belief, character and actions or inaction.
yHub was created for the Muslim Youth (20s and 30s) by a Muslim Youth.
Get Inspired and Inspire others
Wouldn’t it be simply amazing to find [or create] the right opportunities for inspiration, so as to achieve your worldly & hereafter goals?
Think no further, YouthlyHub is here for you. To inspire you to build a stronger connection with Allah (SWT); from the opportunities in your youth. And, utilise those opportunities to think, act & feel better.
Get ready to build a blueprint for your business, lifestyle & personal development goals.
Each post, resource, insight and tip is aimed at inspiring you to create a strong action plan with which to work towards your goals.
Although we may have different lives and ambitions, one thing we have in common is the goal of Jannah (Paradise).
Let yhub transform your life so you can be an inspiration for others. Get inspired and inspire others to embrace the opportunities in their youth.
Photo credit: Photo Credit: Martin Gommel via cc
Top Tips for Getting Started on your Goals
1. Work for success in this world and the next; not one without the other.
2. Make each day count; invest in every moment. Don’t wait for tomorrow, for it may never come. Do what matters as soon as you are able.
3. Think about opportunities that come only in youth and utilise them. Think of your youth as a gift from Allah, SWT. Each gift comes in it’s unique wrapping and with its benefits. Think about your youth and it’s unique opportunities.
4. Explore your Youth & keep learning each day. Keep improving on what you know, find out what you do not know and act on your knowledge.
5. Develop your mind and potential. Be the best you can be. You have an example in the Prophet, Sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam.
6. Nurture your heart and the faith within. Just as you care for your body, so you need to nourish your heart and belief. Always begin with the right intention.
7. Tap into your creativity. Whether its a hobby or a new interest, build on it one step at a time. Get those creative juices flowing. Don’t allow them to lay idle or lose their spark.
8. Make your earnings pure. It is your duty to earn through lawful means. This wealth is needed in making your life comfortable as well as seeking the hereafter with it. It is a form of worship, and so deserves only what is pure.
9. Keep good company. If you must keep friends & socialize, make a worthy choice. Make it a healthy relationship & means of attaining success.
10. Seek beneficial knowledge. ”If anyone travels on road in search of knowledge, Allah will cause him to travel on one of the roads of Paradise”. (Abu Dawood)
11. Budget wisely. Maintain a balance between saving, wise spending and giving in charity. Do not be wasteful.
12. Emulate the lifestyle of the young companions of Prophet Muhammad [SAW]. From the companions who came from wealthy and pampered lifestyles to slaves from far lands; there are numerous inspirational lessons for every youth.
13. Remember to smile often – Smile before your teeth falls off. Smile helps in many ways. Just try it today. It is charity and an act of Sunnah.
14. When you ask, ask Allah. ”Your Lord has said: Call on Me: I will respond to you” (Q40. V61).
Don’t take your youth for granted. It is like a golden ticket with many rewards and bonuses; yet subject to accountability. Make the ticket count by investing in your youth.
Since the life of a Muslim Youth is goal driven; going beyond the journey of this world, it is important to make your goals clear today. If your goal is Jannah, you have to make it matter, and work for it.
”…And that one’s resolve be high such that one is not content with a small amount when one could have done a great deal…” [Imam Nawawi]
Take a look around the site. Share your feedback, comments and suggestions.
Stay connected with YouthlyHub for more inspiration.