Utilise your Youth Pledge [Free Downloadable Pledge Card]
”Man’s feet will not move on the Day of Resurrection before he is asked about his life, how did he consume it, his knowledge, what did he do with it, his wealth, how did he earn it and how did he dispose of it, and about his youth, how did he he wear it out.” (At- Tirmidhi)
Dear Muslim Youth or Youthful Muslim,
Here’s an undertaking for you to take each day as you navigate the crossroads of life – compiled as utilise your youth pledge.
In shaa Allah…
I choose to >>>
- Begin with Bismillah;
- Make each moment count;
- Invest wisely in each new day;
- Work hard for success in this world and the next;
- Strive to be among those under the shade of the Almighty;
- Think opportunities, seek opportunities and create opportunities.
*Because opportunities will come in YOUTH that will never come again.*
I am super excited about >>>
- Staying fit and healthy;
- Developing my mind and potential;
- Nurturing my heart and soul; and the faith within;
- Following the FOOTSTEPS of the young companions (ra);
- Tapping into my God given talent, creativity and intellectual bank;
- The possibilities of my halaal hustle, studies and day-to-day experiences.
*Because YOUTH is like a GOLDEN TICKET with extra bonuses – make your ticket worth it!*
I look forward to >>>
- Making my earnings pure;
- Keeping only good company;
- Seeking beneficial knowledge;
- Asking from Allah (alone) with hope and trust;
- Exploring life and learning something new everyday;
- Living a purposeful life while remaining sincere in my words, thoughts and actions.
*Because All praise is due to Allah for the gift of life and the special gift of Youth before old age*
The Prophet (saw) said:
”Take benefit of five before five: your youth before old age,
your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty,
your free-time before your preoccupation, and your life before your death.”
Utilise your zeal, energy and intellect before old age comes knocking!!!
Get your smart copy of the Savvy Muslim Youth manifesto to guide you in living the pledge.
Which of these solemn words of promise (from the youth pledge) do you need to fulfill the most in your life?